Thursday, October 27, 2011

this was new


I had to come back to Ft. Lauderdale to pay my rent among other things.  My grandfather offered to watch the detective but I was worried that he would do something terrible like run in front of his feet while he was walking or something so I decided to just take him with me.

Normally when he rides in the car he stays low and acts like he's nervous about looking out the windows, especially when we are moving.  Not this time though.  He would either sit right there in between the two seats or he would lay down in the area behind the seats where the top folds down in to.  I didn't mind it until he started shrieking in my ear.

Otherwise we made it down without incident.  I was welcomed home by this mess:


And none of it was for me.  Not even an electric bill.  Shouldn't I have gotten one of those by now?  I still have electricity.  I guess I'll just wait and see what happens.

As much as I love my grandfathers house it is nice to be at this apt.  It feels weird to think of it as my home since I only lived here for like 12 days, but I already felt like things were familiar.  I even got here without using my gps!

And even though the detective was disgruntled about being moved it didn't take him long to remember the things he liked about this apt either.


I love how for as big as that sink is it still isn't big enough to contain his ridiculous tail.

I'm pretty much unpacked, I have a few more things to do before my halloween house guest comes tomorrow!  I am looking forward to a change of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment