Monday, October 24, 2011

just a little baby

I saw him while I was on my run yesterday in one of the bigger lakes in the neighborhood.  I tried to get closer but we're still at the point where I am larger and scarier than him so he made haste in to the depths.  Give him a few more years and I would be telling a different story.

I love how adorable the little babies are.  I feel like growing up in Florida it was always drilled in to our heads that they are cute as babies but not when they grow up.  But I mean, come on, what were we to do when we had things like this to influence us:


Look at the little beach chair!  So cute.

And yet, the adult in me does recognize that Elvis has probably grown in to a bloodthirsty killer by now.

Speaking of bloodthirsty killers, here's a picture of that nice nice guy:


Similarly waiting in the shadows for just the right moment to strike.  And by strike I mean lay down.

No comments:

Post a Comment