Saturday, October 1, 2011

made it for sunset


I think it helped that I was driving my car.  I have more control over my path of travel in my car than I do when I'm driving my grandfathers.  You kind of just have to go with the flow when you're cruising in the oldsmobile, which is fine when you're just tooting about town but frustrating when you want to pick up the pace.

So anyways, I was glad I decided to take my car out and even more glad that I thought to come out for the sunset.


I did end up getting distracted being on the phone (no surprise really) but I managed to get a few shots of the time passing.


The last time I came out for sunset but missed it and stayed in to evening I ended up getting stuck in the most annoying post sunset traffic so I was also concerned about that which meant I didn't stay much longer than this:


Which was fine, by the time I got back to my car it was dark.

Being at the beach at sunset is nice but it makes me really want to come during the day some time, especially before the water gets too cold to go in.  That's one of the things I was curious about with Ft. Lauderdale, if I would be able to swim all year round.  I wonder if I will ever find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment