Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I couldn't decide if it was too soon



I wanted to listen to christmas music but I felt like it was still too early.  That was until yesterday when I was looking at old posts on my blog and realized that a year ago today I posted this.

So now I'm opening the floodgates.  I'm going through my itunes and checking all the christmas music so it will play on random again.  If it weren't 80 degrees outside I'd be picking up eggnog and decorations as well.

It's supposed to cool down this weekend, maybe I'll wait until then.  In the meantime I'll be listening to her cds on repeat.

2 comments:

  1. For two days I had this song stuck in my head because I refused to listen to it when you first posted it. So I finally listened AND NOW IT'S CHRISTMAS! Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how happy all the people in the audience are. And when she sings the high note and everyone stands and she's all, "calm down, the song aint over yet"

    ReplyDelete