Friday, September 30, 2011

Hey Eliza, I heard you needed a distraction


Too bad you're not here or you could spend some time with this nice guy.  

I actually tried to take a video of his antics today but it was too sad to just stand there filming him when he so desperately needed nice pets followed immediately by a treat.  

In some ways I feel like the action shots give you a pretty good idea of what the routine consists of:


It's all in the head.  The feet remain firmly planted while he just throws his whole head in to each bark.  And then he give you that look like, "treats now?"

He's such a nice guy, I really hope he gets to meet the detective someday. 

2 comments:

  1. aaw, both the little fellow and your post are sweet. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. I just clicked on the label "Eliza." (Again the procrastination!) I hadn't seen some of those older posts. Hilarious. Love you.

    ReplyDelete