Saturday, December 24, 2011

the best thing I saw all day


These were attached to the most beautiful and amazing woman ever.  I loved her.

She won me over when the first thing she said was, "you are very handsome, but you probably get that all the time".   She also had a smoothie and she kept asking me if I had any rum she could add to it.  In her words, "happy hour is whatever hour you need to get happy in"

Omg she was too fabulous.  She told me the ring fingers are individually placed swarovski crystals so I asked her what she was going to do with them when she didn't want them on her nails anymore and she was like, "i guess throw them out".

All I want for christmas is to be her when I wake up tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

  1. Omg, thats me. Thanks I feel like finally someone gets me and my style. Stay tune for lollipops, and bows mixed w/swarovski crystals. I cant wait to drop by again. I love your blogs, I guess you can say you have a followerrrrrr (in my marilyn monroe voice) ;)

    ReplyDelete