Thursday, December 22, 2011

I can see it


Tonight my night was made by two VERY drunk identical twins who came in to our store and were infatuated with me.  And when I say VERY drunk I mean they were shopping at the mall at 10 at night with styrofoam cups filled with booze that they really didn't need as they were already hammered.

I loved them.

Right off the bat they decided that I was Tristan from Legends of the Fall  and proceeded to refer to me as such for the entire time they were in the store.  They decided they liked me because, "I have an answer for everything" and they wanted to hire me.  I asked them what they did and their response was, "nothing, we're rich as fuck".

The jobs they offered me included, driving their ferrari and being a basketball player.  I'm not really sure in what context they would need a basketball player but I am willing to do either.

So wherever you are old drunk twins, I accept your offer.  Please contact me so we can work out the details.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment