Friday, December 9, 2011

that's what she said


This game is tricky.  Most Zelda games follow a very similar order so that once you've got every item you can safely assume that you are close to the end.  In this game however they added the feature of upgrading your items.  Some things like your shield or bow and arrow you upgrade yourself while other things get upgraded for you during the course of the game.

The result is that I have thought that I'm almost at the end of the game for a while now but it just keeps going!  It's really cool except that I keep trying to play the mini games and failing because I think I have the necessary equipment but I don't.  Like that damn bamboo!  How much longer does my sword have to be for me to be able to chop that stupid bamboo?!?!

The good news is that I was able to find somebody to "plow" her "field", and as you may have guessed, it was a grizzled old mole man who lived deep in a volcano.  Isn't that always the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment