Thursday, December 22, 2011

it got me going and coming


After a busy last week I feel like I'm coming down with some kind of illness.  It doesn't seem terribly serious but I figured I should go for a run and hopefully sweat it out.

It was quite the rollercoaster of emotions, at times I was pleased with my decision but then moments later just wanted to lay down on the side of the road and pray for death.

But it is really beautiful right now.  I was reveling in it being winter and I was still wearing the same running shorts I wear in the summer.  As I reflect on it now I do feel like I dislodged some of the black lung that's been plaguing me the past few days.

And as the title suggests I got stopped by the drawbridge both ways.


I still prefer getting stuck here to getting stuck in between subway stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment