Saturday, December 31, 2011

milestones


Today is a much anticipated milestone for me but it comes with a surprise milestone attached.  I've been looking forward to today as it completes my first full year of blog posts.  I can't believe that's all the longer that I've had this, it seems hard to imagine my days without the constant thought of blog posting lingering in my mind.

The other day I expanded all twelve months of this year on the side panel so I could see every post.  It was overwhelming.

But while I've looked forward to the end of this year for a while now I didn't realize it would also mark me breaking the first pay barrier, meaning I should be getting a check some time next month.  When I first started my blog I had a completely unrealistic idea of how long it would take to get my first check.    At some point I just gave up entirely and figured I'd never see the day.  And then I met Stina.

Thanks in large part to her I was able to surpass my goal before the end of the year.  So thank you Stina, I will buy you a drink in Key West : )

For now I am going to live it up in the last of 2011, and enjoy my final days of being in my mid 20s.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment