Friday, December 23, 2011

news from the detective


First I just want to say that sometimes when I look at him with his big bushy tail all stretched out like that the only thing I can see is this:


You see it right?

Anyways, here's the latest news from the detective; he's bad.  I don't know if he's still punishing me for having been gone for so long or what but his newest thing is scratching at the front door all through the night.  I don't know what he thinks is going to happen besides me throwing my pillows at him but it's driving me nuts.  The first thing I'm doing when I have time off is getting a spray bottle, then we'll see how long he keeps up with this scratching nonsense.

Unfortunately for now I have to go back for another long shift at work which means I'll be coming home to one angry cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment