Saturday, January 14, 2012

his version of sharing


This is exactly how he slept last night, and most nights for that matter.  He didn't move when i got up this morning so I took this picture to document the inequality I have to deal with every night.

Why can't he sleep lengthwise?!  Why does it have to be sideways, and always with his butt pointing towards me.  The butt isn't even the thing that I mind, it's the tail.  That horribly fluffy tail, look at the range of that thing.  There is no escape.

He didn't move from that spot all night as far as I know and yet this morning when I woke up and went to pet him he licked his lips pointedly and looked over his shoulder at me like I was a stranger on the subway inappropriately touching him.  Shocked, angry, and a little bit disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment