Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I hate that I supported this

 

I hate these commercials.  I think they are disgusting and vile and I can't believe they have been on for so long.  I don't get why they have to be from the 1950's, right down to their trips to Cuba to visit the "Coughacabana".  

However I know several people who think they are adorable.  Jon for one always talks about how cute they are.  I'm sorry, there is nothing cute about two blobs of mucus.  I mean, even the people that they are supposed to represent are gross.  A bunch of fat gross slobs who appear to be from Jersey based on their accents.  Blech.  

That being said I finally broke down and bought some Mucinex and it works miracles!  I had reservations about supporting this company, but I am now a believer.  That doesn't mean that I like these commercials though.  They still make me uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment