Tuesday, December 14, 2010

i know you're kinda busy with your elves right now

I love the girls on either side of her.  If the gif isn't working you might have to click the image to open it in a new window.  I still haven't completely figured out this "internet" thing.

The article on ohnotheydidnt is worth reading as well.  It's about how Mariah's christmas special on monday night was amazing.  duh.

There's also an article on there that Jon sent me about how Mariah used camera tricks to make herself appear skinnier during it.  How is she so good?

It makes total sense.  When Nick Canon was on the View a few weeks ago I was surprised by the exchange that took place between him and Barbara.



If you don't want to watch the whole thing (although I don't know why you wouldn't) you can start around around the :45 mark to see it.

It was the first I had heard of the apparently intimate relationship between Mariah and Barbara.  It made me imagine that Mariah must like text message Barbara Walters for advice.  I love that.  And that means that Barbara Walters would have Mariah on her ipod...if she has one.  She at least would be a fan and would have gone to concerts and things.  I love that too!

And the camera tricks totally make sense.  Barbara is the queen of camera tricks, they basically coat the lense with vaseline so everything looks gentle and hazy.  So Mariah texted her and was like, "The baby weight makes me look so fat on tv!" and Babs texted back, "Just tell them to vertically stretch you when you're on camera.  Problem solved."

I hope she does her first interview after the birth with Barbara.

No comments:

Post a Comment