Tuesday, December 28, 2010

why are these so adorable?


Both Laura and Meghan replied to this picture with, "little gnomes!"

It's true.  Why do they look like this?  And they've always looked like this for as long as I remember.  It makes using food coloring so much more fun than it already is.

Anyways, I had to wait until after Christmas to post the pictures of my christmas cookies just in case any of the recipients would check my blog.  I couldn't ruin the surprise.  But here they are all decorated:


The bells were my least favorite because they looked like they were covered in nacho cheese.  I think the mittens were my favorite but the christmas trees looked the best.  I used red hots for the ornaments.

And for my sister I made chocolate covered almonds, pretzels, dried mango, and dried pineapple.  She was pleased.

As for my gifts I mostly just got the usual.  My dad did get me an herb saver that was one of Oprah's favorite things this year, and he didn't even know that when he got it for me.  So I guess that mean my dad's tastes are the same as Oprah.  I've always thought so.

Now I've just got to wait for my birthday before I give up hope of somebody getting me a new laptop and just break down and get one for myself.  In the meantime I have to conserve my battery life as I no longer have a charger thanks to a precious angel who chewed through it.  Now I have to take my laptop over to my dad's house to charge it briefly whenever I get a chance.

Annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment