Tuesday, December 7, 2010

blech


Not sure why my post uploaded early but I hope you enjoyed the doggy.

I feel really terrible today.  I don't know why, I haven't been doing anything that would get me sick lately.  I think it's just the lack of good food whenever I'm in new york.  It's really crazy how different my diet is between here and Florida. 

When I woke up this morning the last thing I wanted to do was come to work, but now I feel like I'm glad I had to.  If I had just stayed home all day wallowing in my own sick I probably would have ended up feeling worse.  Might as well get out of the house, make myself presentable, all that. 

That being said I look forward to getting home and spending some quality time with that handsome nice guy that lets me live at my apt.  And I'm not talking about Nathanael. 

This morning, when I was getting ready to leave, the detective was just lounging on my bed being nice.  I decided to give him some gentle pets before I left for work.  I guess I didn't consider that he would think my mittened hands were some sort of delicious creature for him to maim and eat.  It ended up being like a horrible feline chinese finger trap.  Every time I would try to detangle my mittens from his claws/teeth he would see think the terrible hand creature he had captured was trying to get away and would begin gnawing on my finger while kicking me with his back legs. 

The part of the story I don't understand is why he never chases anything that he is actually supposed to chase.  He doesn't even react when he sees a bug or when we bring home a new toy.  He just stares vacantly in to space.  But when I am trying to have a tender moment with him, that's when his blood lust takes over. 

Aww I miss him, now i'm excited to get home and see him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment