Wednesday, August 25, 2010

i didn't even have to stand in front of a mirror to make it appear



I went on a special journey to the whole foods in downtown sarasota to get my favorite bloody mary mix that's made by McClure's. I first discovered McClures at Murray's Cheese Shop in Grand Central when I would go to visit lilly, but then found that they carried it at the whole foods on Houston as well. Meghan and I have purchased many a jar, you know, for our vitamins.
Anyways, I get to whole foods and can't find it anywhere. The only bloody mary mixer they had was disgusting and had corn syrup in it. That's the thing I don't understand about whole foods, I mean they do have a lot of things that you can't find anywhere else, like thai coconuts, but then they also have a lot of nasty stuff that is in no way good for you. So there I was in whole foods, desperate for my vitamins, with no way to satisfy my urges.

Then I remembered that we made our own bloody mary mix at Simple. I haven't done it in a year but I still remembered all the fixins, so I made my own. It was so good!!!

Tomatoes, celery, jalepeno, red onion, garlic, salt, pepper, and plenty of vitamin V. Delicious.

I sent Meghan a picture of the two glasses and she said it looked like the celery was throwing up its arms in celebration. I think we all were.

No comments:

Post a Comment