Sunday, September 1, 2013

rabbit rabbit rabbit


I searched for back to school rabbit images but this was the only thing I found after a few minutes of scrolling that I approved of.  It was from some kids 4H project, I was trying for something more like a rabbit in a school uniform but oh well.

The first day of September is sadly the last day of Jonathan's time down here.  : (

Maybe as a going away present he will get me this hat we saw yesterday


Cause sometimes my life does feel like a dream.  A crazy bizarre unbelievable dream.

For now I'm off to spend Jon's final hours here, trying to convince him to move down.  I hope you all are enjoying your holiday weekend, I'll be spending the rest of mine just like this month's fat cat


getting some much needed shut eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment