Monday, September 30, 2013

I guess it's that time of year



As I was leaving work tonight I stumbled upon this in the home section:


I'm hoping they include Mariah in the playlist this year.  Last year they had the audacity to play a cover of All I Want For Christmas Is You.  Such a tease.  I actually had a customer complain about it to me and say that she wanted to write an email and I strongly encouraged her to do so.  Give the people what they want!




My favorite part of that video is the minute and fifteen second introduction of uninterrupted applause.  That and the fact that she rides in and offstage on the shoulders of some burly men.  And her outfit.  And the voice, and the hair, and the legs.

Ok, too many favorite parts of that video.  I'm just glad that I've gotten my first sign that it's ok to start listening to Christmas music again.

No comments:

Post a Comment