Monday, September 16, 2013

it was a bad day for Benjamin


When I got to work there was a newsletter in our work inbox and I found myself in the list of top sellers for the week.  It was a little bittersweet as they misspelled my first and last name, but either way I was glad I put Boca Raton on the map.  If they hadn't included our store location I wouldn't have been certain it was even me.

To celebrate I got myself an afternoon starbucks.  I think the girl taking my order got distracted...


That unsteady scribble at the end is my favorite.

Ever since Jenny found out my middle name she's been really fixated on it.  Maybe I should start experimenting with it, to see if people understand it better.

I'll let you know how it goes, knowing my luck I'll get Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment