Wednesday, November 23, 2011

this shit is AMAZING


I've been so busy with work that I've barely been able to play it but what I have played has been so friggin cool!!!  When I got the sword I seriously said, "this is so cool" out loud to kitty who then gave me a disgruntled look.

I'm having the most fun just running around frantically through the town that Link lives in, enjoying not knowing my way around.  Whenever I replay an older game like Ocarina of Time I think about how I know every map like the back of my hand and I can just barely remember what it was like to be overwhelmed by the newness of it all.  I remember Hyrule field being so expansive but otherwise the villages and dungeons are like old friends at this point.  But now I have a whole new world to explore, and it's AMAZEBALLS!!!

I'm also glad that games are finally hiring better writers to work on them, there have already been several points where I laughed out loud at Skyward Sword.  This was my favorite by far:


If things keep going the way they have where I only have like 20 minutes at a time to play this then I anticipate I'll be done with the game at some point in 2014.

But it's better that way anyways, I'm savoring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment