Friday, June 1, 2012

rabbit rabbit rabbit


I have no idea where that picture came from, it was on my desktop, as if waiting and ready for today.  Thank you wise rabbit, for finding your way to me.

Somehow when I woke up this morning I felt like it couldn't be June 1st because it's raining outside.  I guess I decided that today just wouldn't count.

But it does.  With June comes great responsibilities.  Namely, caring for the two nice ladies next door while Heather is off doing this:


To be honest, interacting with Paris is a lot like this too.  Friendly, but cautious.

But the point is that I'm here for the next two weeks while Heather is off galavanting, so if you want to come visit, nows the time.  As soon as she returns, I'm outta here.

And in case you were wondering, THIS is the look for June:


No comments:

Post a Comment