Monday, March 5, 2012

his new thing


At some point while Jonathan was here last week the detective started sleeping with part of his body on the couch and part on the coffee table.  I think maybe initially the coffee table had been pushed against the couch but once he got it in his mind that he wanted to lay on both at the same time he has kept doing it even when there is a space between the table and couch.


As ridiculous as I thought it was when his head was on the table and his butt was on the couch with his stomach hanging in mid-air, this is equally as puzzling.  His paw seems so stretched out that I imagine he's actually having to support himself with it.  How is that comfortable?!  And why?!

First he was just snoozing like this but then as I took more and more pictures his posture changed to an "everything I touch belongs to me" kind of attitude.


Again, it's like he's going uncomfortably out of his way to make sure I know that table is his now.

I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment