Saturday, July 16, 2011

haven't heard from this precious angel in a while


I barely even see him anymore, this was a rare moment.  I have been using the closet in my dad's guest room as a personal junk storage area for the past several years, so recently it's started resembling a hoarders home.  Of course this is the only place kitty wants to spend time.  The problem is that it's so overflowing with junk that by the time I realize he's gone in there I can't really do anything besides listen to him stumble and crash around.  He's really the least graceful cat I have ever encountered.

If he's not in the closet his other favorite place is underneath the dining room table.  Basically anywhere but with me, so I was shocked when he spent some time with me the other day.  Of course this picture was but a moment in time in between aggressive biting and kicking, so I guess he's still the same little guy deep down inside.

And in that I can find comfort, when nothing else seems to make sense, at least I can count on the detective for biting and kicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment