Sunday, August 31, 2014

all mine for the next 3 years


It
is
so
fun
to
DRIVE.

Ugh.  I'm obsessed.  The worst part about leasing it is the mileage limit, but then it's kind of nice because it makes me cherish each mile driven.  And nobody has a problem with the color.  I mean, not to toot my own horn, but it's pretty much flawless.


So many shiny knobs and buttons.  It almost achieves my goal of having every button accounted for.  I hate when there is a plastic button where something is supposed to be.  The only things I'm missing are heated seats because apparently they don't order the "cold weather" package for cars in Florida, you have to special order it.  I don't care what people say, sometimes I get chilly and it's nice to have a warm seat.

Regardless, it's got almost everything else it could possibly have, and so many things I didn't even realize it does.  Like pair up with my phone through an app that shows me all kinds of interesting things like how much gas is in my gas tank!


I still haven't figured out how it all works but it gives me a fun activity to do when I get to work early like this morning.  I'm definitely going to have to reform my driving habits though because I keep seeing my average gas mileage so far and it a'int pretty.  When I was talking to my dad about my new car he commented that it must get great gas mileage.  I explained that there are three driving modes; normal, "green", and sport.  I'm sure if I spent more time in green and less time in sport I would be doing better in the mileage dept.  Tonight I drove the whole way home from work in green.

Speaking of driving home from work, one of my favorite thing about my mini is the headlights.


You can kind of see in that picture, they have horseshoe shaped halo lights that are on all the time, and then the headlights are led so they are really crisp blue.  I've never had a car with lights like these, it really is nice although I wonder if it's annoying to other cars.  I feel like at least I'm really low to the ground so it's not like I'm blinding people directly in their faces.

I'm still learning so much about all of the cool things this car can do.  It seems like each question I come up with leads me down a rabbit hole of new information.  Earlier I was looking through the computer and I found a section of little tutorials on different things.  You can imagine my reaction when I found this:


Gala brought up an interesting point in that "Entering the rear" is a little off topic for the other tutorials on this screen.  Either way the tutorial was not as exciting as I thought it would be.

Regardless, I love this car.  I can't wait to go to work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment