Saturday, June 21, 2014

it begins


I'm actually doing it!  I was awake when it was still dark and made it to the beach in time to see the sun break the horizon!!  And I've so far resisted the overwhelming urge to get back in bed and sleep more.


The fact that it is the most beautiful day ever helps motivate me to keep going though.

Sunrise happened at 6:30 this morning so I stayed at the beach until 7:


Afterwards I required coffee.  Since Daniel RUDELY ditched me for our early morning coffee date I had to spend 8 all by myself:


After coffee I headed out for a run at 9:


Where I saw this:



And this:


10:00 got me as I was walking back home from my run:


And I had just enough time to shower and get myself together for Daniel to pick me up for coffee round two at 11:


By 12 we were ready to leave so I demanded a quick selfie:


And here we find ourselves.  At 12:30 and I am resisting the urge to take a nap.  The question is, do I go to the beach or do I go to the pride event that's happening downtown?

...or do I take a nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment