Thursday, September 13, 2012

bringing people together


As I've mentioned before, I now get pictures from all over these great United States of the Blount license plates.  I feel like a young Erin Brockovich, thrust in to a mystery far bigger than anybody had anticipated, yet driven to see it through and that justice is served.

I received this message from Jeanne yesterday:

I just saw a Blount license plate. Sadly, I couldn't get a photo because of CA's ridiculous hands free crackdown, but there's further evidence for you that they're EVERYWHERE.

And then this morning I woke up to that picture message from Rebecca.

Folks, this is getting out of hand.  I'm going to have to put on my lowest cut shirt and head down to city hall to try and dig up some records or something.

I will keep you updated.

1 comment:

  1. You don't know how excited I am to have gotten a mention on your blog. I feel like a celebrity. :)

    ReplyDelete