Friday, April 27, 2012

how could I ever leave you?


Of course since I've been looking at new cars the following things have happened.

-Gas station attendant complimented my car.

-Old lady at pump next to me said, "well that's a beautiful little car".  Extra points for her reminding me of my grandmother.

-Two teenage boys pulled up next to me in traffic and were freaking out over my car.  They actually said, "I've never seen one in real life!".

-Two guys at the Cadillac dealership told me they were thinking about stealing my car if I hadn't come back to it.

-And then, the icing on the cake, pulling up next to this guy:


In the most serious and earnest tone I've heard in a long time he said, "I will never buy a different car than this".

I am inclined to agree.

But then...


No comments:

Post a Comment