Monday, February 3, 2014

magical dream date


For some reason it came up in conversation that Mike and I both liked trying different beers and we decided we should hang at one of the various places around town that specialize in beers on tap.  When he texted me on Friday I wasn't really thinking about the fact that we were making plans to hang out for our friday night.  It ended up being a really good time and reminded me of the last time I went on a magical dream date, 4 YEARS AGO.

Maybe it also reminded me of my last magical dream date because Amy is the last blogger I have had the pleasure of spending an evening with.  Mike does a video blog which I'm a little envious of.  I really like the way he puts his together, but hearing and seeing myself on video reminds me why I was never able to make the video blog thing happen:




Still it was fun to be a part of his blog, and to have him make a guest appearance on mine.  And it inspires me to plan more magical dream dates with people.

Elliot, I'm coming for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment