Monday, January 14, 2013

it got me both ways


Wow, so I am just getting home from work and I am heading out on a run but I decided that before I was allowed to I had to do a blog post.  I knew I had missed a day, I didn't realize I had missed two whole days.

That's bad.

My only excuse is that I've been working all day and have nothing else of interest to talk about.  Clearly, since the post that I was going to do was about how I got stopped by the drawbridge on my way to work and again on my way home.


I also saw a baby at work with an adorable grumpy face.

Otherwise, I've got nothing.  I bought some socks and underwear today.  Thrilling, I know.

Maybe while I'm on this run I will have an amazing brain storm for something to post.  It has happened before, it could happen again.  Since those pictures are from yesterday I can kind of justify it as long as I still do another post before midnight.  Then I will have only sort of missed one day.  I had every intention of posting the drawbridge pictures yesterday I just got distracted when I got home and forgot.

Blame kitty.  Ooh, kitty.  If nothing else, maybe I will exploit him later for attention.  As I'm typing this he is pushing books off my coffee table.  Clearly he is in need of some attention anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment