Monday, November 5, 2012

so wrong but it feels so right


Between Gala and my sister I'm sure somebody is going to throw paint on me but I can't help it.  I've decided this is what I am going to get myself for christmas.

Let me know when NYC is up and running so I can come visit.  I need a legit excuse to actually wear this, otherwise I am going to be pairing it with a t-shirt and jeans all winter so I don't overheat.  Because you know I'll be wearing it on the daily.

Jon said it looks like the lower half of my face is horribly disfigured and I have to cover it when I go in public.  ADDED BONUS.

1 comment:

  1. Soooo...I should get a matching one? Or we can figure out a way to both wear it at once, siamese-rabbit style?

    Possible compromise - we switch off between wearing this and my rabbit fur bomber jacket.

    ReplyDelete